My Blog

UPDATE: For those of you who didn't know it; we moved to Berkeley Springs, West Virginia! For those of you that know me, it should come as no surprise that in an effort to become employed I built another web site. Check it out at BSpringsWV.com.

I am currently looking for full-time employment in the Berkeley Springs, WV area. My resume is on this site. If you have a position that you think I am qualified for in my area, by all means contact me. A contact form is at the bottom of this page.

I also want my family members employed (hint, hint you know who you are), so if any of you are not get with me about your online profile.

Professional Interests

If you landed at my blogspot trying to get more information about website/social media marketing, there are a few things you should know. I do not operate as a programmer. What I can do is create custom website content based upon the client need.

In addition to customizing a site template, I also can create custom copy, provide artwork, photos and other materials for advertising campaigns. I am currently developing relationships with other professional developers and graphic artists in order to offer additional custom services for clients.

The cost to create a custom site would depend upon the size of the site and what functions you want built into it. There would be a one time charge for creating the site and then if desired, a monthly charge for maintenance.

I created and continue to maintain the site for mgsrefrigeration.com. This is a heating and cooling company in Alamogordo, New Mexico. They provide both commercial and residential HVAC services to primarily southern New Mexico customers. In addition to the website, I am their social media representative. As part of my services I post on the following sites: Facebook and several local Alamogordo Facebook groups, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest as well as monitor profiles and reviews in directories and search engine listings. This includes custom artwork for holidays and other special events.

If these are services you may be interested in, just drop me a line with your questions at mmmartymm@hotmail.com

No comments: